Roush 427R 07 Mustang GT 5-speed

Predator support for Ford gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
mikecube
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:36 pm

Roush 427R 07 Mustang GT 5-speed

Post by mikecube »

Since my new Roush Mustang appearantly lost or corrupted it's pcm programming, I would very much like to backup this data or at least have some kind of fail over.. Is the Preditor the right animal or am I forever a slave to Roush service via snail mail? :?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Roush 427R 07 Mustang GT 5-speed

Post by mikel »

Is this a supercharged Roush with the Roush specific calibration on the PCM? The Predator does not currently have the ability to tune these vehicles, but may in the future. It will require custom tuning either way as the Predator does not contain tunes specific to the Roush supercharged 3-valve motor.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
mikecube
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:36 pm

Souped up..

Post by mikecube »

Yes, it is the supercharged version with extra tweeking to the PCM to get up to the 427HP. Any suggestions? I just want to backup what is already my equipment. So far this last service event, including waiting on Roush, has taken 8 days.. and still counting. It is killing me. If had had a backup and could restore this data, I'd be cruzin' not loozin' time.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Souped up..

Post by mikel »

No, sorry but the Predator will not save the backup from this vehicle. I'm not sure what exactly to suggest other than more research on the subject.

Thanks for your interest.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
tracpak
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:03 pm

427R

Post by tracpak »

I have an 08 427r Trak Pak and was mislead into buying this. I do have to say it does back up the information on the handheld and also had no problems restoring it back to the car.
concoursd
Posts: 1144
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

RE: 427R

Post by concoursd »

who misled you into buying it? The Predator only works on Mustangs with stock Ford calibrations/software. Roush, Saleen, Steeda, etc software is not compatible as the Predator will not recognize the vehicle and refuse to install. I am puzzled as to why your tool did a backup and restore with your non-ford PCM.
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

RE: 427R

Post by sohfast94 »

It's a ford PCM Just not a Ford Calibration... That's the difference..
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Ford Gas”