Registering product

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
AKFE
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:06 pm

Registering product

Post by AKFE »

I'm trying to register my I-1000 Dcx for my 2014 Challenger R/T, but every time I hit submit, it says "Part Number Required", but there is no place to put the part number. On the first page there is a block in the lower left hand corner that you can type into, but it is not labeled. That block disappears when you get the error message. Where do I put in the part number?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Registering product

Post by mikel »

intune is registered through the auto updater program on a PC.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”