Please Send GM Update for MAC

For inTune users who prefer to not use Windows, we'll help you out in your own section.
gcole10

Please Send GM Update for MAC

Post by gcole10 »

I am a mac user with intune for my 2013 gmc sierra 5.3L. Mods include K&N air filter and magnaflow muffler. Initially used tuner with Diablo sport tune. I wanted to switch to 87 octane tune and reset PCM to original backup prior to trying a new tune. I figured I needed a firmware update and tried the update from a PC. I updated the intune with serial updates from what was on there 1r03h. Now showing firmware 1r04g. After the writing the new tune to the PCM the truck failed to start and battery went completely dead. I bought a new one and installed the tune. Now my air conditioner on the driver's side blows the correct temperature but the passenger side blows on the hottest setting. Is there a way to save my original backup and be sent new updates by support? Thanks!
gcole10

Re: Please Send GM Update for MAC

Post by gcole10 »

Mean to add this for reference.
Attachments
info.xml
(2.15 KiB) Downloaded 742 times
mikel

Post by mikel »

have you restored it back to stock at this point?

any codes on the truck?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
gcole10

Post by gcole10 »

After putting on a new battery I was able to return the truck to stock successfully with no problems. I was also able to apply the 87 octane tune with parameters adjusted for tire size and speedometer regulator off. I attempted to run a log of 5 minutes worth of driving but after waiting 10 min the loading circle just kept spinning and the logs were not saved. No problems with the truck at this point that I know of.
mikel

Post by mikel »

OK, voltage will do it, try a shorter log it should be fine.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com