Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
Justin14
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 11:39 am

Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu

Post by Justin14 »

Hello quick question, I have heard from a few people on other forums that you can activate the SRV active runner intake in a 5.7 calibration challenger gpec2 ecu using the cmr software, just wanted to verify this is possible. I'd love to ditch my MSD window switch that I am using to activate the runners on my 392 swap and have it as more of an oem setup. Thanks in advance
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu

Post by mikel »

got a calid?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Justin14
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 11:39 am

Re: Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu

Post by Justin14 »

mikel wrote:got a calid?
When I get home from work later I'll post it up thanks for the help
Justin14
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 11:39 am

Re: Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu

Post by Justin14 »

mikel wrote:got a calid?
Here is my cal ID 68212719ad
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu

Post by mikel »

There is indeed a switch there, I know it works to disable the system on 6.4s, assuming the logic is in place to control it the switch ought to work to enable it as well.
Attachments
MTV sol.png
MTV sol.png (194.95 KiB) Viewed 5129 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Justin14
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 11:39 am

Re: Dodge srv activation in 5.7 challenger gpec2 ecu

Post by Justin14 »

Excellent thank you very much!
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”