2005 Ram transmission tuning....

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
peakg
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:54 pm

2005 Ram transmission tuning....

Post by peakg »

Any progress with the TCM tuning on the '05 Rams? Wish I would have just kept my intune!!!! :evil:
peakg
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Re: 2005 Ram transmission tuning....

Post by peakg »

Good to hear. Thanks!
User avatar
garrett
Site Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:26 am

Re: 2005 Ram transmission tuning....

Post by garrett »

Transmission tuning is still in the works. i do not have a timeframe for this yet.
Image
peakg
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Re: 2005 Ram transmission tuning....

Post by peakg »

Thanks for the reply Garrett. I am just so confused on how it works with an intune and not the trinity?! I basically paid roughly $200 more for a stop watch and not TCM tuning. Frustrating!
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”