Tune downloads?

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

redrum666

Tune downloads?

Post by redrum666 »

~4 years ago, I bought a Predator, and loaded up a tune for my '08 5.7 Charger (91 Octane, CAI, disable the system that shuts down cylinders, tweaks to the shift points if I recall correctly, etc). All has been well, no troubles. I've been happy with the tune. I think it's a good sign that I haven't had to touch the Predator for ~4 years. Heck, I'm a little worried about being able to find the device in my garage.

Very recently, I put a complete new exhaust in the car. Mopar tube headers, high flow Magnaflow cats, and some free-breathing glass-packs (yep, it's pretty loud). So, I figured, it was probably a good idea to update my tune as well. Apologies in advance for the dumb question... but where are the tunes? :oops:

I went to the Predator download page, put in gas/2008, and there were zero options available for vehicle make.

I was hoping to not have to re-invent the wheel- I'm sure there are smarter guys than me who have developed a tune that works well for a hemi configured similarly to mine. It's been a few years, but I recall a menu of tunes I could pick from, download to the predator, and then upload to the car. I suspect I'm just lookin' in the wrong spot.

Next is probably putting a new cam in the car, so I might be doing this all over again in a few months-

Thanks-
Mike_Levy

Re: Tune downloads?

Post by Mike_Levy »

There were never any other tunes other than whats on the tuner. That requires CMR tuning by a pro.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in