new member from Germany

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
autohentzschel
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:49 am

new member from Germany

Post by autohentzschel »

Hello together!
this is Henry from Germany
I'm new here and got today the CMR software.
I'm longer than 20 years in the repair market. now we plan to expanding our business and ordered a dyno. In the past we installed often tuning files from other tuners. We will do that by self in the future.
.After installing, there are so much adjustable values :(
holy shit!! :shock:
can't find the start.
I don't know if I can learn how that works. hope to get support here in the forum. Is there anyone who can help me with the first steps?
thanks
Henry!
DiabloMatt
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:19 am

Re: new member from Germany

Post by DiabloMatt »

that sort of depends on what cars you are planning on tuning. the forum can be a great place to learn. i suggest you start by reading the how to manuals that are included in the software. you can find them by opening CMR and clicking on the help button and then clicking "help page" those will give you a good foundation on how it all works
autohentzschel
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:49 am

Re: new member from Germany

Post by autohentzschel »

Yes, I know. reading is the best way. But I think, there was allready some problems by installing and I don't know if it correct work. some error messages with update and also the revolution burner will not start. :(
A lot to work!
DiabloMatt
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:19 am

Re: new member from Germany

Post by DiabloMatt »

see what you can accomplish. if not some of the guys on here can help you :mrgreen:
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: new member from Germany

Post by mikel »

I doubt you will need the burner for anything, I wouldn't worry about that for now.

If you do not have any previous tuning experience, late model tuning can be very scary and requires an in depth knowledge of how the PCM works. if you do not think you are up to the task you should consider looking into some training or have someone else tune the car, as you can easily do more harm than good if you are not sure what you are doing.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
DiabloMatt
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:19 am

Re: new member from Germany

Post by DiabloMatt »

time for me to fly to Germany :)
autohentzschel
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:49 am

Re: new member from Germany

Post by autohentzschel »

you are welcome
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”