scan/log info
-
kevoscamaro
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm
scan/log info
Can I scan/log the Diablo toon with hp tuners so I can compare files to stock? I have the super old pred that don't let u log.
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: scan/log info
sure, it will scan anything.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
kevoscamaro
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: scan/log info
I want to compare the diablo tune to a stock tune and a mail order tune. My question is am I going to mess the predator up if I read/license the diablo tune into the hp software?
-
kevoscamaro
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm
-
kevoscamaro
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: scan/log info
And then there's this
http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6- ... tuner.html
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/archive/in ... 35083.html
now I'm really confused.
What you say about it Mike???
http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6- ... tuner.html
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/archive/in ... 35083.html
now I'm really confused.
What you say about it Mike???
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: scan/log info
you are confusing yourself, reads it out if you want to read it out, stop digging up 10 year old threads 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
kevoscamaro
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: scan/log info
mikel wrote:you are confusing yourself, reads it out if you want to read it out, stop digging up 10 year old threads
My bad. Just don't wanna jack anything up. I'm confused about the Vin lock. I'm guessing you can read/save the diablo tune for comparison as long as you don't change the parameters. Am I even close?