scan/log info

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
kevoscamaro
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm

scan/log info

Post by kevoscamaro »

Can I scan/log the Diablo toon with hp tuners so I can compare files to stock? I have the super old pred that don't let u log.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: scan/log info

Post by mikel »

sure, it will scan anything.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
kevoscamaro
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: scan/log info

Post by kevoscamaro »

I want to compare the diablo tune to a stock tune and a mail order tune. My question is am I going to mess the predator up if I read/license the diablo tune into the hp software?
kevoscamaro
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: scan/log info

Post by kevoscamaro »

And then there's this


http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6- ... tuner.html

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/archive/in ... 35083.html


now I'm really confused.

What you say about it Mike???
kevoscamaro
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: scan/log info

Post by kevoscamaro »

Any1??? Anything? ??
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: scan/log info

Post by mikel »

you are confusing yourself, reads it out if you want to read it out, stop digging up 10 year old threads :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
kevoscamaro
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: scan/log info

Post by kevoscamaro »

mikel wrote:you are confusing yourself, reads it out if you want to read it out, stop digging up 10 year old threads :)

My bad. Just don't wanna jack anything up. I'm confused about the Vin lock. I'm guessing you can read/save the diablo tune for comparison as long as you don't change the parameters. Am I even close?
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”