F7396 for a 1994 Mustang GT

MAF.i.a Support

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
youniks
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:52 pm

F7396 for a 1994 Mustang GT

Post by youniks »

I have a 80mm MAF off of a newer mustang [96-98] that has the 4-wire setup and have purchased the F7396 to upgrade to it. I received your product and it has no instructions with it, and I was wondering if there are any or if it is just as simple as matching up the wires by color. Please advise as to what I need to do in order to install this correctly.

Thanks in advance.
Nik
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: F7396 for a 1994 Mustang GT

Post by mikel »

Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “MAF.i.a”