2014 challenger rt automatic

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
brettdoo
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 11:25 am
Location: simi valley ca.

2014 challenger rt automatic

Post by brettdoo »

I have a 2014 Dodge Challenger rt 5.7 <automatic Transmission> and was thinking about getting a Trinity T1000 and was wondering if there were any issues I need to know about before buying it? Will the 93 Octane Tune be pretty much all I need for the HP and Torque Gain? New to this so not real sure about buying one yet so was looking for any input about it? is it all open or do I need to get a pcm?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2014 challenger rt automatic

Post by mikel »

No PCM needed, nothing special to know other than the initial tune process takes 40 minutes or so to start, gains are solid, it will wake the vehicle up nicely.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
brettdoo
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 11:25 am
Location: simi valley ca.

Re: 2014 challenger rt automatic

Post by brettdoo »

can i adjust the shift points yet or the rev limiter om my 2014 challenger rt 5.7 automatic with out any problems? thnx mike
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2014 challenger rt automatic

Post by mikel »

shift points cant be adjusted yet, no.
If you need the rev limit changed I will raise it in a custom tune but it doesn't help much without shift points...

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”