I got my Trinity and installed the 91 octane tune. It was more responsive but had a bad shaky/rough idle- like a miss. I adjusted the idle up150 rpm and somewhat better. Then a p300 code popped up. I cleared that and reinstalled my stock tune. Idle is still rough. What gives?
Not happy.....
Roger
Rough Idle
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Rough Idle
what vehicle are we talking about here?
Did you do any other mods at the same time or recently?
Did you do any other mods at the same time or recently?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
94transamgt
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:27 pm
Re: Rough Idle
Car has 99k miles and I just put new AC iridiums in it 3 weeks ago. It was running fine.
2009 G8 GT stock.
2009 G8 GT stock.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Rough Idle
OK, Mustang?
Im just confirming, as you are posting in the GM section of the forum.
What is the current version on the tool under options/show information?
What tune did you load when this happened?
No CAI on the car?
Thanks
Im just confirming, as you are posting in the GM section of the forum.
What is the current version on the tool under options/show information?
What tune did you load when this happened?
No CAI on the car?
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
94transamgt
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:27 pm
Re: Rough Idle
No Pontiac 2009 G8 GT. Sorry multitasking....
I loaded the 91 octane tune-
I did not check the version - how do I do that?
Factory air box with a K & N filter element
Roger
I loaded the 91 octane tune-
I did not check the version - how do I do that?
Factory air box with a K & N filter element
Roger
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Rough Idle
go to options/show information to see version.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
94transamgt
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:27 pm
Re: Rough Idle
OK I had a loose plug wire. It was not the Trinity- Mea Culpa
I am back to the stock tune and disabled DOD.
Will check the version
I am back to the stock tune and disabled DOD.
Will check the version
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Rough Idle
whew 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]