Stuck on Please Wait screen
Moderator: sohfast94
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
ok I got the Vehicle not supported message. so do I update it again and go from there?
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
did it ask you to check for an update for the vehicle?
Post the info file and I can see.
Post the info file and I can see.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
Ok so now I updated the i2, plugged it back into the car, went to tune, asked if I wanted to install calibration tune. Selected yes to continue. It is now Writing PCM tune calibration update.
Fingers crossed it lets me complete the entire tuning process
Fingers crossed it lets me complete the entire tuning process
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
Yes it did. When I updated it, it said calibration update. so I did what I just posted above. Its working so far.mikel wrote:did it ask you to check for an update for the vehicle?
Post the info file and I can see.
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
sounds like we're on the right path 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
ok all is good so far. Installing 93 tune
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
good deal, just needed a refresh 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
Tuning complete, parameters adjusted, all is well.
Thank you for your help and getting me up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your help and getting me up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
any time.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
One last question
Do you have a recommendation on fans settings for a stock thermostat?
My car usually runs at around 205 in the Florida weather.
I'd like to drop them a bit but not sure what to. I have a 180thermo but haven't installed it yet and not sure if I am going to.
Thanks again
Do you have a recommendation on fans settings for a stock thermostat?
My car usually runs at around 205 in the Florida weather.
I'd like to drop them a bit but not sure what to. I have a 180thermo but haven't installed it yet and not sure if I am going to.
Thanks again
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
We already drop them a bit in the canned tunes for use with the stock stat, you shouldnt need much of a change until you change to a cooler stat.
Thanks
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen
Perfect. Thank you again for all the help.