Stuck on Please Wait screen

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Durtarg
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen

Post by Durtarg »

ok I got the Vehicle not supported message. so do I update it again and go from there?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen

Post by mikel »

did it ask you to check for an update for the vehicle?
Post the info file and I can see.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Durtarg
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen

Post by Durtarg »

Ok so now I updated the i2, plugged it back into the car, went to tune, asked if I wanted to install calibration tune. Selected yes to continue. It is now Writing PCM tune calibration update.
Fingers crossed it lets me complete the entire tuning process
Durtarg
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen

Post by Durtarg »

mikel wrote:did it ask you to check for an update for the vehicle?
Post the info file and I can see.
Yes it did. When I updated it, it said calibration update. so I did what I just posted above. Its working so far.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen

Post by mikel »

sounds like we're on the right path :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Durtarg
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen

Post by Durtarg »

ok all is good so far. Installing 93 tune
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen

Post by mikel »

good deal, just needed a refresh :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Durtarg
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen

Post by Durtarg »

Tuning complete, parameters adjusted, all is well.

Thank you for your help and getting me up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen

Post by mikel »

any time.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Durtarg
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen

Post by Durtarg »

One last question
Do you have a recommendation on fans settings for a stock thermostat?
My car usually runs at around 205 in the Florida weather.

I'd like to drop them a bit but not sure what to. I have a 180thermo but haven't installed it yet and not sure if I am going to.
Thanks again
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen

Post by mikel »

We already drop them a bit in the canned tunes for use with the stock stat, you shouldnt need much of a change until you change to a cooler stat.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Durtarg
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: Stuck on Please Wait screen

Post by Durtarg »

Perfect. Thank you again for all the help.
Post Reply

Return to “i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram”