EFB339mikel wrote:go to settings/advanced/registry reset, and type out the key it shows, then leave it on that screen untilI reply with instructions.
Thanks
42A68F
2D73D0
E0E8F7
B014D4
EFB339mikel wrote:go to settings/advanced/registry reset, and type out the key it shows, then leave it on that screen untilI reply with instructions.
Thanks
EFB339mikel wrote:go to settings/advanced/registry reset, and type out the key it shows, then leave it on that screen untilI reply with instructions.
Thanks

it is stuckmikel wrote:click next then enter this:
EEF7A2918712FD65
Then OK and it will reset.

And what I have to say that we immediately understood each other, and not explain where on the forum I was provided the invoice, as I explained in this thread? and may be you have Skype?06MonteSS wrote:you need to contact them when they're in the office, not after hours..
You can contact Diablosport Tech Support at [email protected] or 1-561-908-0040, option 1 for tech support... Mon-Fri, 9am-5:30pm (Eastern time).