i2 isue

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
blackbee105
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:47 pm

i2 isue

Post by blackbee105 »

I have a 2013 superbee. I bought a i2. I tried to load the easy tune 93n octane. it didn't load, now it will not let me load my original tune my car will not start. I have the tuner plug in my pc , it has been detecting and installing unprocessed files for two hours. help
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: i2 isue

Post by mikel »

REBOOT IT AND TRY AGAIN PLEASE.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”