i2 Full user manual

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the Ignition updater software for PC or Mac

Moderator: sohfast94

mikel

i2 Full user manual

Post by mikel »

Attached is the complete user manual for i2.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
adfurgerson

Re: i2 Full user manual

Post by adfurgerson »

mikel wrote:Attached is the complete user manual for i2.

Thanks!
I have downloaded it with two different browsers from my phone and it seems corrupted or incomplete upload.
mikel

Post by mikel »

I just downloaded it right from this link and it opened right up for me?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

may be too big for your phone to save? bad connection? either way, it's an issue with your phone.. the download works fine.. I downloaded it on 3 different computers on 4 different browsers and had no issues.. so download it on a computer...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
adfurgerson

Post by adfurgerson »

06MonteSS wrote:may be too big for your phone to save? bad connection? either way, it's an issue with your phone.. the download works fine.. I downloaded it on 3 different computers on 4 different browsers and had no issues.. so download it on a computer...
You are correct, for some reason Adobe Acrobat doesn't like this PDF. Opens fine with with Google PDF viewer, never had a problem before using Adobe so didn't imagine that could be the issue. Thanks!
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

Cool, good deal... Yeah, they may have created it in a newer version..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
benningtonr

Post by benningtonr »

Hey Mike any chance you have a flow chart for the i2010?
clicking this opens this with these options etc.....

If not I may make one, i think it would be useful.

Cheers
Trucker5262

Post by Trucker5262 »

Hi, I'm sending this email, to let you know that I have Chevy Camaro ss automatic 2012, I have the Diablo sport intune i2, I just bought a second lightness to tune my Camaro, the first license I used for my c5 Corvette.
Ok, the point is, I tried to turn off the afm on my Chevy Camaro, but it didn't work, I tried that tab that says change parameters, but as soon as I tap on it, it sent me back to the tune itself, I read a post that few guys with the same kind of cars as mine, haven't been able to turn this afm system off.
Please let me know what should I do to turn it off, I have tried all the possibilities in my Diablo sport device.
Thank you so much
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

make sure you run the Ignition Updater program while connected to your PC and update the intune i2 i2030 to all the latest updates..

then connect to vehicle..

Tune Vehicle - Advanced Mode - select the tune you want to install - then choose to Modify the tune.. go to DOD/AFM menu, turn it off/disable it, exit back out, then install/apply the tune..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
nimesha92

Post by nimesha92 »

Cool. B612 Android Downloaded and working.