06 dodge cummins

Predator support for Dodge diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
fzr0001
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:38 am

06 dodge cummins

Post by fzr0001 »

i just put my predator in my dodge seems to work great , except now i lost my engine idle up that i had from the factory is there a way to get it back , i miss that feature in the cold mornings
User avatar
johan
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am

Post by johan »

Hmm, thats one we must of missed being in Florida and all. Our cold weather testers did not mention this either.
How do you get it in the idle up feature, i never had to use it?
I will have to look into this.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

johan wrote:Hmm, thats one we must of missed being in Florida and all. Our cold weather testers did not mention this either.
How do you get it in the idle up feature, i never had to use it?
I will have to look into this.
I got a call about this today. I believe you can hit a button on the dash, like tow/haul to activate the idle up feature.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Partsdan
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:38 pm

Post by Partsdan »

Idle up is enabled with the DRB, and is operated with the cruise control switches. It doesnt work on the 03 but does on the 04 and newer. I think that at idle you push the cruise on button, then use the set button to idle up 100 rpm at a time and the coast button to idle down. Almost like a electronic PTO control.
User avatar
johan
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am

Post by johan »

Ok, i will look into it. It is possible that you need to re-enable it with a drb-III with the tune installed as well, ill find out, might take a while for this but it is added to the list of things.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
fzr0001
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:38 am

Post by fzr0001 »

thanks for the replies i hope that you guys can fix this prblem, i sure miss it but i wouldnt give up my diablo sport for the world
User avatar
ranger_dog
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:32 pm

Post by ranger_dog »

I just wanted to get in this post to receive the notification when a solution is found. I too live in a cold winter state and will be needing that feature next winter. On a similar subject, idling, I noticed since installing my performance tune that my idle is rough and lobes like a race car with a high lift cam.
Thanks, Ed 06 2500 QC 4x4 CTD, Auto, 3.73's, 275/70/18's, Thuren/Carli/Bilstein susp mods, 4 inch duals, K&N Filter, Modified intake, Predator & Puck, Quadzilla Cmdr & boost fooler, more to come.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

We're looking into the idle issue.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Diesel”