Trinity no longer will read my ecm

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
guitargeorge
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Trinity no longer will read my ecm

Post by guitargeorge »

Hey guys I'm really jammed up here . I literally just got my trinity , did all its updates online then proceeded to go to my vehicle to install and setup . In the beginning everything seemed to be fine , followed instructions and trinity was installing its performance tune . Then right as it finished its up load and said turn key off then on but don't start it . It said that the ecm didn't take the performance tune and said it wanted to reinstall the stock tune so I proceeded to let it and then it said the stock tune couldn't be reinstalled . So after that I unplugged the diablo ((( it had main screen showing and was'nt not doing any sort of programming)))
With my key off I plugged it back in turned key on , turned on diablosport and from that point on it says it cant communicate with my vehicle and when I turn my key on to start truck , the lights all come on but the motor will not crank...SO screwed , need truck for 3 hour family Christmas visit and of course I call and theyre customer tech line people are in training and to please call back tomorrow....CAN ANYONE HELP ME ???? PLEASE !!!!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Trinity no longer will read my ecm

Post by mikel »

did you contact our support staff and get this handled?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”