6.0 chev g Vin

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
6beater
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:41 am

6.0 chev g Vin

Post by 6beater »

Hey I just received my trinity V. 1r13n and went to tune my 2010 6.0 chev with no luck. Can't back up my factory tune therefore no go on the tuning. First programmer I've owned so I'm new to this but what needs to happen for this to work?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 6.0 chev g Vin

Post by mikel »

is there a specific message it gives you?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
6beater
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:41 am

Re: 6.0 chev g Vin

Post by 6beater »

Needed a new ecm it's all good now. What octane is the Diablo tune for I'm seeing no changes in anything with 87 tune
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: 6.0 chev g Vin

Post by 06MonteSS »

diablo tune is for 91/93 octane
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”