spark knock

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
6beater
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:41 am

spark knock

Post by 6beater »

I know spark knock is bad (first car was a turbo 300zx) but now I can view how much knock there is with the trinity on my truck and I'm wondering how much is harmful. You don't want it at all just seeing if you're safe with a certain amount. 2010 chev 2500hd 6.0
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: spark knock

Post by mikel »

log it stock and see what that looks like as a baseline ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
6beater
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:41 am

Re: spark knock

Post by 6beater »

Makes sense. Thanks haha
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”