Yeah, that's a cute story and all. You bought something fast stock instead of building it to become fast you're a real hero. Try to stay on topic.Mike_Levy wrote:Thats fine, because with that iron boat anchor 3.8, a decent tune wouldn't do much good. I'd be shocked if it was even capable of making the car go over 75mph. Never should have existed, but Ford had a tendency to underpower everything in the 80's and 90's. My 90 LX had a whopping 86hp before the swap. Thats why I became power hungry and now won't touch anything with less than 400.06MonteSS wrote:
I can't help ya.. I'm a GM guy and only tune GM vehicles.. I don't touch Fords...
i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
OK, we are trying to help you here.
The speed limiter is already disabled in the tunes once you load them. If you load it and dont lower the rev limiter it should goes fast as it possibly can.
I dont know who has suggested a custom tune but it is completely not necessary here.
The speed limiter is already disabled in the tunes once you load them. If you load it and dont lower the rev limiter it should goes fast as it possibly can.
I dont know who has suggested a custom tune but it is completely not necessary here.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Well I'm not sure how I would be able to do that when the db files are now not working no matter how I update them. And apologies for the disrespect towards your buddy, I just can't imagine how some people relegate 6's to being slow, supporting mods go a long way if you know what you're doing. Unfortunately I don't know what the hell to do with this tuner since these files aren't working.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
please post the info.xml file from the intune drive.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
Here you go
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (1.78 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
OK, updating the tool will resolve your issue, are you using a PC or a Mac?
if pc allow the auto updater to run and it will fix the problem on its own.
if pc allow the auto updater to run and it will fix the problem on its own.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
I am using PC, I have allowed the updater to run on its own. And it says the same thing every time. It opens up and grabs the missing files and starts downloading them, and then once it goes into my internet freezes for a while and then says I need to register in order to update. I've tried this for the past 2 to 3 days and it still is the same result, even with the registration file that you have sent me. I have removed all backup frogs to see if that would help, and then have restored them to the drive via windows Explorer. Every shred of support on the website has left me with the same result I still have the DC xD be missing as well as the Ford dB, except for some reason in the info. XML it seems to say that I have the DCx DB
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
sorry, I didnt notice the reg issue, please save the attached file to the intune drive and the tool will import it and be registered, from there run the updater again and it should be able to complete the process.
- Attachments
-
- registration.itf
- (377 Bytes) Downloaded 165 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
You're misunderstanding. First, yeah, I buy them fast to begin with, but I make them way faster. My results more than speak for themselves. Second, I'm not bashing you. I'm bashing your motor. If you're looking to make a car fast, why you'd start with a 3.8L Mustang is beyond me.brad2192 wrote: Yeah, that's a cute story and all. You bought something fast stock instead of building it to become fast you're a real hero. Try to stay on topic.
Third, forget staying on topic. Posts on this site rarely stay on topic. We like to bullshit and chat about random things.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4
2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
BMC Drop ins, JB4
2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
Re: i1000 reading Mustang as Automatic
That's all well and good but "bashing" my motor or whatever train you're riding isn't helping me in any way. I have 3 v6 mustangs. One is a total beater I part from, this one is a 3.8, and the other is a 4.2 swap from an 02 f150 with an m90, it gets the job done for all my 5.0 fanboys on the streets in my parts. Just don't ride that train and expect it to take you all the way every time, because there's always someone faster. /pissing contestMike_Levy wrote:You're misunderstanding. First, yeah, I buy them fast to begin with, but I make them way faster. My results more than speak for themselves. Second, I'm not bashing you. I'm bashing your motor. If you're looking to make a car fast, why you'd start with a 3.8L Mustang is beyond me.brad2192 wrote: Yeah, that's a cute story and all. You bought something fast stock instead of building it to become fast you're a real hero. Try to stay on topic.
Third, forget staying on topic. Posts on this site rarely stay on topic. We like to bullshit and chat about random things.