Cannot update until registered, but can't register
Cannot update until registered, but can't register
Hello,
I was updating my inTune today and something must have gone wrong because the GM tune database is missing. I tried to update manually, but it says "This intune cannot be updated until it is registered". I then tried installing the registration.itf file I found on the forums. The inTune reboots after I move the file, but it still isn't registered. Any ideas? Attached is my info.xml.
I was updating my inTune today and something must have gone wrong because the GM tune database is missing. I tried to update manually, but it says "This intune cannot be updated until it is registered". I then tried installing the registration.itf file I found on the forums. The inTune reboots after I move the file, but it still isn't registered. Any ideas? Attached is my info.xml.
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (2.08 KiB) Downloaded 593 times
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
save this to the intune drive.
- Attachments
-
- registration.itf
- (377 Bytes) Downloaded 578 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
Same problem with that file. I move it to the inTune drive and the inTune reboots, but it still says it's not registered.mikel wrote:save this to the intune drive.
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
I emailed you a file to use.Endo wrote:Same problem with that file. I move it to the inTune drive and the inTune reboots, but it still says it's not registered.mikel wrote:save this to the intune drive.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
Thanks, Mike. It's working now.mikel wrote:I emailed you a file to use.Endo wrote:Same problem with that file. I move it to the inTune drive and the inTune reboots, but it still says it's not registered.mikel wrote:save this to the intune drive.
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
I am having this same issue.
-
chrisfischer7918
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:32 am
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
I'm having the same issue my email is [email protected]
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (1.68 KiB) Downloaded 554 times
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
My intune will not let me register either. I've tried many times, here is my info
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (2.35 KiB) Downloaded 502 times
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
I emailed both of you a registration file.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
I have the same problem. Once it reboots it says it can't update until its registered.
-
custommasters
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:10 pm
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
Hi . I have the same problem . I tried to update manually, but it says "This intune cannot be updated until it is registered". I then tried installing the registration.itf file I found on the forums. Now i have a new message "A calibration update has been detected for an unknown vehicle.Please contact Diablosport for further information" And i have enouther error "Tool oem is missing" Please help me.I don't know what to do.
- Attachments
-
- IMG_1700 (1).JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 11199 times
-
- info.xml
- (557 Bytes) Downloaded 434 times
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
yeah you can't use someone elses registration file man.. have to wait for one to be created for yours..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
this one will work for anyone.
- Attachments
-
- _registration.itf
- (387 Bytes) Downloaded 507 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
custommasters
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:10 pm
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
tool oem is missing. nothing is changed...... Last month i changed my PCM in jeep .Unplugged my diablo sport from my old pcm . And now i can not tune my new PCM in my car . But scan tool is aviable . Diablo writes my that my vin number needs a calibration and not supported. My car is jeep grand cherokee str8 2006 year 6.1 hemi
-
gsamford4818
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:28 pm
Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
I'm having the same issue as most people here. I can't get my I-1000 to update and I have tried using the registration file that has been used here many times. Every time it reboots it says it can't be updated until it is registered.
My email is [email protected]
My email is [email protected]
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- Here is my xml file
- (640 Bytes) Downloaded 459 times