2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi
Moderator: sohfast94
2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi
Hello, I just bought the i2 tuner today. I have updated it on my PC successfully. When I try to tune the truck it says "this vehicle is unsupported" I saw in previous posts you asked for the info file to be uploaded. I have attached it. Please advise what I am to do to resolve.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi
run the updater again now, it will work 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi
Thanks Mike, it worked just as you said it would. Thanks for the quick reply! 
Re: 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi
I'm having the same problem with mine. 2014 Ram 1500 5.7 not supported. It took me an hour to get the stock tune back.
The tuner did not even load right on my laptop.
I guess persistence pays off. I got to work.
The tuner did not even load right on my laptop.
I guess persistence pays off. I got to work.