2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
ssrambox
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:01 pm

2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi

Post by ssrambox »

Hello, I just bought the i2 tuner today. I have updated it on my PC successfully. When I try to tune the truck it says "this vehicle is unsupported" I saw in previous posts you asked for the info file to be uploaded. I have attached it. Please advise what I am to do to resolve.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi

Post by mikel »

run the updater again now, it will work :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
ssrambox
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Re: 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi

Post by ssrambox »

Thanks Mike, it worked just as you said it would. Thanks for the quick reply! 8)
Crashno1
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:05 pm

Re: 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi

Post by Crashno1 »

I'm having the same problem with mine. 2014 Ram 1500 5.7 not supported. It took me an hour to get the stock tune back.
The tuner did not even load right on my laptop.

I guess persistence pays off. I got to work. :D
Post Reply

Return to “i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram”