I have everything down loaded/updated. I finally plugged the trinity up to my truck and it went through its thing. I was going to choose a fie but didn't see my vin info changed it was still blank or did I see a factory tune to revert back to for if I need to change it back to stock to carry it back to dealer if need be. So I am concerned on what to do.
ALSO, if there are updates on your website like this one gm_can_gas/trinity_gm_can_gas-1r13p_update.crom once it saves to my computer how do I get it to the tuner?
New Trinity. A little confused a little.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: New Trinity. A little confused a little.
did you install a tune?
there is no option to restore the backup until it has saved a copy of the current file, which happens when you choose to load a tune the first time.
Thanks
there is no option to restore the backup until it has saved a copy of the current file, which happens when you choose to load a tune the first time.
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: New Trinity. A little confused a little.
Full Trinity user manual: http://diablosport.com/manualFiles/Trin ... Manual.pdf
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net