Trinity in a LS swap question.

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
DynoGuy
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Trinity in a LS swap question.

Post by DynoGuy »

I am doing a 6.0l LS swap in a '95 Jeep Cherokee I am building. I plan on using a TH400 trans instead of the newer 4sp stuff and a stock GM ECU. The question I have is, will the Trinity be able to be programmed for not using the electric trans and not throw codes? Since this is an off road trail/street rig I do not plan on doing much to the engine except possible a RV type camshaft. BTW this is a manual TB engine.
Thanks,
Mike
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Trinity in a LS swap question.

Post by mikel »

Should be fine if you start with a manual cal on the PCM.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
DynoGuy
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Re: Trinity in a LS swap question.

Post by DynoGuy »

Thanks Mikel, I thought that maybe the case. I got the factory GM ecu with the engine just trying to finalize how I want to manage the system.
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”