HELP! Predator Stolen

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
Jbors27
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:49 am

HELP! Predator Stolen

Post by Jbors27 »

Hi guys, new here. Trying to see what can be done.

My predator was stolen a few days ago, the tune in the car is not the original backup. I have an unmarried Predator I got from a buddy, and I have my original backup. Is there a way for me to install my original backup file into the PCM? Or do I have to take to dealer and have reflashed? I have been told several different things, I just want to be able to use the tunes Dave (duster360) wrote for my car and right now I can't make any tweaks to the one that's installed to the car, and it needs minor adjustments. Thanks for all your help! *** also like to note I called yesterday at 2:17 PM pacific time..... Sat in the que for 3 hours and 29 minutes. Made it to position 1, was in that spot for over an hour. Finally hung up at around 6pm pct. ***
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”