Installed custom tune but did not reset parameters

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
xgtoblack
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:13 am

Installed custom tune but did not reset parameters

Post by xgtoblack »

I just installed a custom tune, but did not reset the parameters. It did not ask me when up loading, guess I misread the instructions, since the instructions said Predator and no mention of Trinity that i have. Later i read that i should of manually gone to modify to reset. the engine is running fine and very smooth, so am I ok ? Afraid that I may of really screwed up.
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: Installed custom tune but did not reset parameters

Post by 06MonteSS »

you're fine Neil.. I already replied to your email.. the instructions are the same for the predator/trinity, that's why my instructions say it's for both.. and my instructions say IF it asks you to reset.. it won't ask you if you did not make any changes yourself before using the tool, so it's fine.. your tunes match, you're good to go.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”