InTune will not update.

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
gto3764
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:41 pm

InTune will not update.

Post by gto3764 »

My inTune (version 1) will not update. Says it needs to be registered first? I have updated my tuner a number of times before with no issues.
PS. I am running on MAC not a PC.
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: InTune will not update.

Post by 06MonteSS »

try it on a PC.. mac is quirky...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
User avatar
TuckerW
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:46 am
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters

Re: InTune will not update.

Post by TuckerW »

gto3764 wrote:My inTune (version 1) will not update. Says it needs to be registered first? I have updated my tuner a number of times before with no issues.
PS. I am running on MAC not a PC.
It is asking you to register the device. After so many updates it is required to be registered before being able to update it again. You can register it here https://www.diablosport.com/register.html
Image
gto3764
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: InTune will not update.

Post by gto3764 »

OK, I re-registered the unit (again). I had tried this when the unit wouldn't update a couple of weeks ago. I do not have a PC in my house so using a PC could be a problem.
gto3764
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: InTune will not update.

Post by gto3764 »

So....... :blowup:
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”