Tow Tune

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
ssrambox
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Tow Tune

Post by ssrambox »

Hello, I can't find the Tow Tune anymore? I have a 2014 Ram with the 5.7 hemi. One reason I bought this was for the Tow Tune and it no longer is on the menu after I installed the update? Can someone please share what has happened to it and what I should do now. Thanks :?
RICKER
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:22 pm

Re: Tow Tune

Post by RICKER »

i'm looking for one aswell
Junkman63
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 9:33 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Tow Tune

Post by Junkman63 »

i don't know much about these tuner, are you using the easy tune setting... try looking under the advance tune section that's were i see when i tuning my 2013. Diablo tun,Tow tune, 93 octane,91 octane, 87 octane,....hope this helps
2014Shaker0655
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: Tow Tune

Post by 2014Shaker0655 »

I have 12 Ram 1500 5.7 and used the 87 octane boost and tow tune was installed and has amazing torque at around 3500rpm. Give it a shot
Post Reply

Return to “i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram”