Can't change anything on my 2010 Dodge Ram

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
NilaT
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 1:09 am

Can't change anything on my 2010 Dodge Ram

Post by NilaT »

Hello,

sooo, I figured out that my fuel sensor level problem is not diablos fault, so I thought I install the tune again.
The first time it has been installed by my dealer.

So, I choose the Diablo Tune and tried to install it.
Making the backup went just fine, then it asked my this question:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/06hdr0x5uaiap ... 3.jpg?dl=0

I clicked yes to proceed, but then came this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nidxsq8x7x9ya ... 1.jpg?dl=0

I choose to proceed, then it installed the tune just fine.
After that, I wanted to do some modifications, so I entered the modify option and turned off mds, set the throttle boost to 15%, changed the tire size and so on. The funny thing is, the tire size has been changed immediately, the other things just get an * in front of it. After that I wanted to apply the tune, but this error came every time:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u98u66mgxkxtc ... 9.jpg?dl=0

and left my ram like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/awmhqj3i67297 ... 7.jpg?dl=0

I tried it about 4 to 5 times, one time without changing the mds, and other things, another time without applying the diablo tune first but making the changes first and apply this tune... everytime the same result.
The funny thing is, in the "quick adjust" menu I just see the options for changing the tire size and the traction control, but not for mds and other things... I just see those options after restarting the tuner one time.

Okay so, I have to put the backup back on and start again... as i said, I tried it 4 to 5 times with no success....

Any hints are very appreciated, as my dealer said he successfully did put on the throttle boost.

Here are some pictures of my database, vehicle and application informations:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgx23oxugyud9 ... 7.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8x9261mp0qpm ... 1.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gzsqud471lm4 ... 0.jpg?dl=0

Thank you
NilaT
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 1:09 am

Re: Can't change anything on my 2010 Dodge Ram

Post by NilaT »

Anyone?
NilaT
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 1:09 am

Re: Can't change anything on my 2010 Dodge Ram

Post by NilaT »

Wow... love this forum.. that help is great.
Payed 500 bucks for that little piece of shit and not getting any help... really diablosport... get your shit together and care about those disappointed customers.
God damn it
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Can't change anything on my 2010 Dodge Ram

Post by mikel »

Im having a hard time following all the images, can you briefly describe the process and what happens?

is it failing to install when you make adjustments?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
JasonCV
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 am

Re: Can't change anything on my 2010 Dodge Ram

Post by JasonCV »

I am having the same problem.
An unmodified parameter tune loads OK. try to adjust any parameters and it fails.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Can't change anything on my 2010 Dodge Ram

Post by mikel »

is it any parameter, or a specific one?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
NilaT
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 1:09 am

Re: Can't change anything on my 2010 Dodge Ram

Post by NilaT »

Any parameter will cause that error.
Tuner is updated to the latest version.
Kinda disappointed
Post Reply

Return to “i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram”