New Tuner - No parameters
Moderator: sohfast94
New Tuner - No parameters
Hello all,
I just got my i2 tuner and am having a problem with it.
2011 RAM 2500 5.7L
I can load the canned tunes into it, but at no time will it allow me to adjust any parameters. If I try to do that, it tells me
"Failure Initializing. Please make sure the Key is in the Run Position and the vehicle is Not running."
Then it wants to put the original back up tune in and goes into recovery mode.
What's happening here?
Thank you
Jason
I just got my i2 tuner and am having a problem with it.
2011 RAM 2500 5.7L
I can load the canned tunes into it, but at no time will it allow me to adjust any parameters. If I try to do that, it tells me
"Failure Initializing. Please make sure the Key is in the Run Position and the vehicle is Not running."
Then it wants to put the original back up tune in and goes into recovery mode.
What's happening here?
Thank you
Jason
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: New Tuner - No parameters
this happens with any paramater you try to adjust?
can you post the info.xml file from the i2 drive please?
Thanks
can you post the info.xml file from the i2 drive please?
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: New Tuner - No parameters
Is this the file you wanted?
I currently have loaded a tune and was able to adjust the throttle response parameter.
I currently have loaded a tune and was able to adjust the throttle response parameter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: New Tuner - No parameters
I read through this thread again and it helped me remember...
https://forum.diablosport.com/viewtopic ... 60&t=58652
I had tried to adjust tire size each time I attempted to load a tune with other adjusted parameters.. The last tune I loaded, I did not adjust tire size and the tune with one parameter adjustment (Throttle Boost) loaded OK.
https://forum.diablosport.com/viewtopic ... 60&t=58652
I had tried to adjust tire size each time I attempted to load a tune with other adjusted parameters.. The last tune I loaded, I did not adjust tire size and the tune with one parameter adjustment (Throttle Boost) loaded OK.
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: New Tuner - No parameters
try doing the tire size by itself from the quick adjust menu.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: New Tuner - No parameters
It fails to initialize and ends up in recovery mode.mikel wrote:try doing the tire size by itself from the quick adjust menu.
Tires size is
295/70/17
Re: New Tuner - No parameters
It seems to work OK if I do not try to adjust the tire size.
anyway, any time I try to adjust tires, it Fails to Initialize and the Write Fails and then your stuck in Recovery Mode and must start over from scratch.
I need the tire size adjusted AND I do not see Gear Ratio adjustment anywhere.
Is this a faulty device?
Paid Nearly $500 for it and for it not to be working properly Out-Of-The-Box, is not a promising sign for my first DiabloSport product?
anyway, any time I try to adjust tires, it Fails to Initialize and the Write Fails and then your stuck in Recovery Mode and must start over from scratch.
I need the tire size adjusted AND I do not see Gear Ratio adjustment anywhere.
Is this a faulty device?
Paid Nearly $500 for it and for it not to be working properly Out-Of-The-Box, is not a promising sign for my first DiabloSport product?
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: New Tuner - No parameters
it should nbot go into recovery when you are in the quick adjust menu.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: New Tuner - No parameters
I agree, yet, it does. ANY time the tire size is adjusted, final outcome is recovery mode.mikel wrote:it should nbot go into recovery when you are in the quick adjust menu.
So this is obviously a malfunctioning unit. lets start the exchange process.. I purchased this from HemiFever.
Re: New Tuner - No parameters
you need to contact them about a return/swap...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Re: New Tuner - No parameters
This is the most definitive answer I have got yet!06MonteSS wrote:you need to contact them about a return/swap...
I am very disappointed in your "customer support" It will be very difficult at this point to recommend a Diablo tune product to anyone.