Custom Tuning

The DiabloSport Lounge

Moderator: mikel

rossko85

Custom Tuning

Post by rossko85 »

Just curious where I can find the depository of CMR tunes, or anything that has been shared with the community for sale or to give out...I am assming it is something like HP Tuners where there is a depository of genera tunes, or other tunes there for the taking with brief notes on what they changed and what they tuned for?

I keep hearing where you can buy custom tunes from the CMR or whatever community, but I can't find this said community anywhere...any help would be great!
rossko85

Re: Custom Tuning

Post by rossko85 »

Also, I am trying to get a hold of a maximum tq and whp tune for a 13 Durango RT. From what I have heard, the tunes in the intune are very basic and really are very conservative with only 15-30HP NOT WHP gain...its more efficiency safely and make you feel a little bit of increase. I want to stick this thing to the wall with a top notch street or dyno tune for NA Hemi!

Thanks
DiabloMatt

Post by DiabloMatt »

when using cmr to write tunes. the tunes are made for spacific vins. so one tune that is written for a car will not work on another car. you can open them (providing they are not locked and you have CMR) but you cant do much else with them.

if you need a custom tune you can use our dealer locator on our website to fine one close to you. :mrgreen:
rossko85

Post by rossko85 »

Thx Matt!