How offen is the software updated? Should I always check for updates before updating my tunes on my vehicle?
Thanks guys
Software Updates
Re: Software Updates
Can I remove my TRINITY from my vehicle, connect it to my desktop, and update the software ??
Re: Software Updates
before you can update a trinity, you have to restore the original backup stock tune to the vehicle first, in order to unlock/reset the trinity..prattvan wrote:Can I remove my TRINITY from my vehicle, connect it to my desktop, and update the software ??
then you can update it..
then you'd need to reinstall the tunes..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net