Bought extra gm license for i2030, can't use it.

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
67exec
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:31 am

Bought extra gm license for i2030, can't use it.

Post by 67exec »

I bought an i2030 a couple weeks ago to tune my 02 yukon xl. Lived the results, so I bought an extra license to tune my 02 2500 6liter. I tried to update to activate my license, and it tells me that there are no updates available for my device. Been trying for a week now. I have emailed Brandon that I delt with on the phone when I bought my license. He have failed to respond to me. My work schedule doesn't allow me to call tech supports. I feel that diablosport took my money and feels no responsibility to uphold their end of the purchase. :evil:
hof740
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: Bought extra gm license for i2030, can't use it.

Post by hof740 »

Did they fix you up yet? Where did you get an email for the guy who sold you the license? I would really try to call. These guys took care of my updating problem first time I called about it. Is there any way you can get time at work fo just a few minutes? While these intune i2 tuners dont allow for all the options I would like and may not be the best tuners out there, Diablo's customer support usually is the best out there. Once your issue gets to someone they will fix you right up.
Post Reply

Return to “General Questions”