DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
User avatar
cbrain
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 2:52 pm
Location: CHILE

DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX

Post by cbrain »

Hello
I have the diablo of the subject
I used it in my Jeep Grand Cherokee 2011 Overland 5,7 engine
Question:
¿Con I use it in my new Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014 SRT8 6,4 engine?
Thanks
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 6.4

Carlos Brain
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX

Post by mikel »

Yes, as long as you restored the stock tune to the first vehicle to unlock the device.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
cbrain
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 2:52 pm
Location: CHILE

Re: DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX

Post by cbrain »

Mike
Please instruct me how
Thanks
Carlos Brain
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 6.4

Carlos Brain
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX

Post by mikel »

tune vehicle/restore vehicle and it will put the current vehicle back to stock to unlock the device.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
cbrain
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 2:52 pm
Location: CHILE

Re: DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX

Post by cbrain »

Thanks
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 6.4

Carlos Brain
User avatar
cbrain
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 2:52 pm
Location: CHILE

Re: DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX

Post by cbrain »

Mikel
I sold the overland 5,7
How can I restore the unit to use it on the SRT8
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 6.4

Carlos Brain
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: DIABLO PART#I-1000-DCX

Post by mikel »

if you cant access the vehicle it can be unlcoked for $149 by calling in.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”