PCM calibration
-
andrewlucero16
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:05 am
PCM calibration
got a intune i1000 for my 06 charger rt did the updates for the tuner but the pcm in the needs an update I'm guessing? just need help getting my tuner to work with my car thanks
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: PCM calibration
plug it back in and let the updater run again.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
andrewlucero16
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:05 am
Re: PCM calibration
I went to do that and the file is gone I called tech support and was told to email my info.xml so I went ahead and did that just waiting on a reply
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: PCM calibration
who did you send it to?
If you havent heard back it might be good to follow up.
If you havent heard back it might be good to follow up.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]