2007 GT/CS X-pipe C&L Street 3.55 18" wheels
Moderator: mikel
-
abcdeliveryinc
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:51 pm
2007 GT/CS X-pipe C&L Street 3.55 18" wheels
need the program to unlock gear ratio select function in my U7145. Also do I need any changes to be made in my Predator for the X-pipe and factory 18" wheels. Help me make my California even more Special! - Please. 
RE: 2007 GT/CS X-pipe C&L Street 3.55 18" wheels
All the tunes in the U7145 are prepared for gear changes. As long as the X-pipe has cats you shouldn't worry about changing any settings. If there are issues with the above let us know and we'll do what we can to fix it.
Kevin@DiabloSport
Kevin@DiabloSport
-
abcdeliveryinc
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:51 pm
RE: 2007 GT/CS X-pipe C&L Street 3.55 18" wheels
Kevin,
I have the offroad X-pipe installed. So I guess I need to change some settings. Maybe turn off catalyst sensor?
Thanks
I have the offroad X-pipe installed. So I guess I need to change some settings. Maybe turn off catalyst sensor?
Thanks
-
abcdeliveryinc
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:51 pm
RE: 2007 GT/CS X-pipe C&L Street 3.55 18" wheels
I just installed the Roush pulleys. Next I'm going to install the delete plates. Do I need any tweak to my tune now that the pullies are on? Thanks for all your help Kevin. The MAF curve seems to be working quite well.
-
acascianelli
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 2:41 pm
RE: 2007 GT/CS X-pipe C&L Street 3.55 18" wheels
No, underdrive pullies to not require any tuning. But the delete plates do.
2007 Mustang GT
Steeda CMCV Delete Plates
Steeda Underdrive Pulley
Bamachips Race Tune
Sequential Tail Lights
Hurst Short Shifter
Pypes O/R X-pipe
C&L Racer Intake
Steeda CMCV Delete Plates
Steeda Underdrive Pulley
Bamachips Race Tune
Sequential Tail Lights
Hurst Short Shifter
Pypes O/R X-pipe
C&L Racer Intake
RE: 2007 GT/CS X-pipe C&L Street 3.55 18" wheels
Yes, abcdeliveryinc, the delete plates will require a custom tune. The only CAI tune we have with delete plates supported in the tool are for the Steeda/Ford Racing CAI.
Kevin@Diablo
Kevin@Diablo
-
abcdeliveryinc
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:51 pm
RE: 2007 GT/CS X-pipe C&L Street 3.55 18" wheels
So can I install the canned delete plates tune myself over the custom tune I have currently installed? Or do I need to get a modified tune from you and upload it through th DSDownloader on my laptop?
-
abcdeliveryinc
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:51 pm
RE: 2007 GT/CS X-pipe C&L Street 3.55 18" wheels
Hey Kevin,
Tune is sweet. Just put down 302 HP / 325 lbs. torque at rear wheels on a Mustang Dyno with GT500 throttle body, pullies, C&L CAI, and your custom tune. 4.30 FRPP gears and BBR heads and cams on order, cant wait! Thanks again bro. Hey, where can I get one of those front windshield strips that says DiabloSport with you guys logo?
Tune is sweet. Just put down 302 HP / 325 lbs. torque at rear wheels on a Mustang Dyno with GT500 throttle body, pullies, C&L CAI, and your custom tune. 4.30 FRPP gears and BBR heads and cams on order, cant wait! Thanks again bro. Hey, where can I get one of those front windshield strips that says DiabloSport with you guys logo?