I just installed an MBRP 4 in. cat back exhaust and predator on my 05 Duramax.
I love the predator, but there is a droan at low speed and idle on exhaust. Does
anyone know of a fix. If I have to go back to the stock exhaust,what settings are safe to use with the Predator. Steve
MBRP DROAN
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: MBRP DROAN
The drone is definitely a result of the exhaust.
The stock exhaust will be fine with the towing or economy tunes, but I'd watch the EGTs with the Performance and extreme tunes.
Thanks
The stock exhaust will be fine with the towing or economy tunes, but I'd watch the EGTs with the Performance and extreme tunes.
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]