Diablo intune pids help

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
831rab
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:11 am

Diablo intune pids help

Post by 831rab »

So I'm tryna get a new tune up and my tuner asked me witch pids he wanted so I went ahead and changed them and went for a drive after recorded and saved , plugged it into computer and sent it out to him and he keeps telling me that the pids aren't there so I went back to check my intune pids and there right there ... idk why they won't show up on dataviewer ... anyone have this problem??
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Diablo intune pids help

Post by mikel »

can you post the log you saved with these pids and the info file from the device?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General Questions”