I-1000 for 2017 f150 ecoboost

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
Midnight450
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 pm

I-1000 for 2017 f150 ecoboost

Post by Midnight450 »

I am purchasing a 2017 F150 ecoboost tomorrow. Will I be able to update my i-1000 to tune my new truck? Do I need the new programmer. When I purchased the i-1000, I was under the impression that I would be able to keep the same programmer for years. Only requiring updates. Thanks in advance.
User avatar
Discount Tuners
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:55 am
Contact:

Re: I-1000 for 2017 f150 ecoboost

Post by Discount Tuners »

Nope, you'll need to get the new i-2020 for your 2017. Let me know if you want to sell your i1000.
Matt Alstad

Authorized Diablosport Dealer

Guaranteed lowest price allowed by the manufacturer

We buy used tuners too!

https://www.DiscountTuners.com
Midnight450
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 pm

Re: I-1000 for 2017 f150 ecoboost

Post by Midnight450 »

Possibly interested in sellig it to upgrade. I see diablo offers a $100 trade in.
Midnight450
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 pm

Re: I-1000 for 2017 f150 ecoboost

Post by Midnight450 »

Just got my i2. Even after update it is showing my vehicle is not supported. Tried updating again but it shows no updates available. What now?
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”