I-1000 for 2017 f150 ecoboost
-
Midnight450
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 pm
I-1000 for 2017 f150 ecoboost
I am purchasing a 2017 F150 ecoboost tomorrow. Will I be able to update my i-1000 to tune my new truck? Do I need the new programmer. When I purchased the i-1000, I was under the impression that I would be able to keep the same programmer for years. Only requiring updates. Thanks in advance.
- Discount Tuners
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:55 am
- Contact:
Re: I-1000 for 2017 f150 ecoboost
Nope, you'll need to get the new i-2020 for your 2017. Let me know if you want to sell your i1000.
Matt Alstad
Authorized Diablosport Dealer
Guaranteed lowest price allowed by the manufacturer
We buy used tuners too!
https://www.DiscountTuners.com
Authorized Diablosport Dealer
Guaranteed lowest price allowed by the manufacturer
We buy used tuners too!
https://www.DiscountTuners.com
-
Midnight450
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 pm
Re: I-1000 for 2017 f150 ecoboost
Possibly interested in sellig it to upgrade. I see diablo offers a $100 trade in.
-
Midnight450
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 pm
Re: I-1000 for 2017 f150 ecoboost
Just got my i2. Even after update it is showing my vehicle is not supported. Tried updating again but it shows no updates available. What now?