Problems with my Vr7140

Predator support for Ford gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
stolen98
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:18 pm

Problems with my Vr7140

Post by stolen98 »

I bought a vr7140 from a friend for my 2005 V6 mustang, I do not have a supercharger, so I paid a guy to make me custom tunes. He loaded three tunes into the predator for me.
I bought some new parts and he made me three more additional updated tunes, and e-mailed them to me.

I then restored my original back up tune to my car and came inside to load my new tunes, downloaded dsdownaloader and read the directions. I understand that I need to pull my original back up tune off the predator and save my new tunes under that format. When I power everything up and click "Get tune file from Predator", it says initializing and then the predator says----- "Please use the 'Performance Tune' menu to read your 'Original Backup' before exporting. So I went to my car, and it says can't restore original backup as it was already restored or never saved.. What do I do now????
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Problems with my Vr7140

Post by mikel »

answered in the other forum...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Ford Gas”