I finally got the time to get my computer out and connect my i2. Here is the file I was told to delete. My tuner seems to be working ok. I have seen improvements with the changes. Maybe the moderator can comment on if this is a normal thing to delete.
The file that I deleted per the tech was the top left (info.xml)
Intune2030 stuck on Please wait
Moderator: sohfast94
Re: Intune2030 stuck on Please wait
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Intune2030 stuck on Please wait
Same problem. I want to get a custom tune from Lew, so I installed the 87 tune and drove 150 miles. I tried to access the data log screen via the scan tool and it locks up on the "please wait" screen. I reinstalled stock tune and the scan tool page would load. I reinstalled 87 tune, drove 150 more miles, and it locks up on the "please wait" screen when trying to access the scan tool.
Also, when asked if I want to change tire size, gear, and speed limiter, I pressed "yes", but it never went to a screen where I could make the change. I had to get out of the 87 tune page and go elsewhere to make changes, then go back to 87 tune and agree to changes.
Then, my speedo was way off - it read much faster than I was going. I still haven't found a way to change my gear ratio (2007 Chevy Classic).
Also, prior to adding the first tune, I had it scanned at an auto parts store and it had two codes - the fuel cap and a fuel vent issue. The one time I got the scan to work, it showed no codes, yet the engine light is still on and I never addressed the code issues.
I did get one response from tech support asking for more details, which I provided, but have had no further responses.
More than agitated.......
Also, when asked if I want to change tire size, gear, and speed limiter, I pressed "yes", but it never went to a screen where I could make the change. I had to get out of the 87 tune page and go elsewhere to make changes, then go back to 87 tune and agree to changes.
Then, my speedo was way off - it read much faster than I was going. I still haven't found a way to change my gear ratio (2007 Chevy Classic).
Also, prior to adding the first tune, I had it scanned at an auto parts store and it had two codes - the fuel cap and a fuel vent issue. The one time I got the scan to work, it showed no codes, yet the engine light is still on and I never addressed the code issues.
I did get one response from tech support asking for more details, which I provided, but have had no further responses.
More than agitated.......
Re: Intune2030 stuck on Please wait
I having the exact same problems! What's the fix?4691 wrote:Same problem. I want to get a custom tune from Lew, so I installed the 87 tune and drove 150 miles. I tried to access the data log screen via the scan tool and it locks up on the "please wait" screen. I reinstalled stock tune and the scan tool page would load. I reinstalled 87 tune, drove 150 more miles, and it locks up on the "please wait" screen when trying to access the scan tool.
Also, when asked if I want to change tire size, gear, and speed limiter, I pressed "yes", but it never went to a screen where I could make the change. I had to get out of the 87 tune page and go elsewhere to make changes, then go back to 87 tune and agree to changes.
Then, my speedo was way off - it read much faster than I was going. I still haven't found a way to change my gear ratio (2007 Chevy Classic).
Also, prior to adding the first tune, I had it scanned at an auto parts store and it had two codes - the fuel cap and a fuel vent issue. The one time I got the scan to work, it showed no codes, yet the engine light is still on and I never addressed the code issues.
I did get one response from tech support asking for more details, which I provided, but have had no further responses.
More than agitated.......
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Intune2030 stuck on Please wait
we are looking into the issue with please wait on the scan tool menu for early GM applications.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
Parttimeyank1977
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:27 pm
Re: Intune2030 stuck on Please wait
Mine is stuck on the PLEASE WAIT as well....I've tried restarting, I've tried re-booting...nothing is working...I still keep getting back to PLEASE WAIT....This is so frustrating...
Re: Intune2030 stuck on Please wait
Call them Monday. Be prepared to have your scanner, computer and vehicle ready to install. They should run you through the issue as they did me. Mine works fine after they helped me.