I2 stuck in loop
Moderator: sohfast94
I2 stuck in loop
I use a mac first off. I used the i2 and then plugged it into my mac. I then downloaded what I thought was the new software and now it won't work. It's stuck in a loop. If I plug it into my computer it just goes to a please wait, and when I plug it into my 2011 Silverado it loads unprocessed data, reboots and goes right through the process again. What do I do?
Re: I2 stuck in loop
Now it's stuck on please wait
Re: I2 stuck in loop
Working, I left it plugged into the truck for about a hour. But my cruise control doesn't work now. Any suggestions?
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: I2 stuck in loop
look on the drive, macs seem to put files there that dont belong, delete anything thats not one of the 4 folders or the info.xml file.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]