intune 2 adustments

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
B5Hemi
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:40 pm

intune 2 adustments

Post by B5Hemi »

hi I recently purchased a new Intune 2 to replace my dcx1000 for my 2013 srt challenger. Restored my old tune installed new tune from Intune 2 noticed there where no parameters adjustments for throttle boost msd turn off wot spark .etc. Is the new tuner already setup for that when using the 93 octane tune compared to the DCX Diablo tune . At this point I feel the old tuner gave more adjustments . Thanks in advance Rich S
shooterjgs
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: intune 2 adustments

Post by shooterjgs »

Did you go in under advance settings?
...
B5Hemi
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: intune 2 adustments

Post by B5Hemi »

yes and it only give adjustments for tire size rear end gears or traction control adjustments my old tuner DCX 1000 offered more adjustments I thought this one offered the same features by with wi fi
shooterjgs
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: intune 2 adustments

Post by shooterjgs »

Mabe the Wi-Fi has got bugs... Don't know... I'm waiting a while before I get on it... See how it works for others first... Hopefully the Diablosport guys can help you out on Monday...
...
B5Hemi
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: intune 2 adustments

Post by B5Hemi »

ddint use the wi fi plugged it into the computer for update
rhricik
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:09 am

Re: intune 2 adustments

Post by rhricik »

I "think" I got into mine by loading the 93 Octane tune first, then going back in and modifying it - I could modify the fan temps then, and do remember seeing fuel/spark settings also. Try that and see if my gray cells are still functioning properly...
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58772
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: intune 2 adustments

Post by mikel »

B5Hemi wrote:hi I recently purchased a new Intune 2 to replace my dcx1000 for my 2013 srt challenger. Restored my old tune installed new tune from Intune 2 noticed there where no parameters adjustments for throttle boost msd turn off wot spark .etc. Is the new tuner already setup for that when using the 93 octane tune compared to the DCX Diablo tune . At this point I feel the old tuner gave more adjustments . Thanks in advance Rich S
pleas epost the info.xml file from the i2 drive so we can check this out.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
tnt_hemi
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 4:54 pm

Re: intune 2 adustments

Post by tnt_hemi »

I just purchased an intune I2 for my 2012 dodge charger rt. I installed the 93 octane tune and I have the same issue. I cannot do any adjustments besides tire size, gear ratio, and transmission shift firmness.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58772
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: intune 2 adustments

Post by mikel »

tnt_hemi wrote:I just purchased an intune I2 for my 2012 dodge charger rt. I installed the 93 octane tune and I have the same issue. I cannot do any adjustments besides tire size, gear ratio, and transmission shift firmness.
are you selecting the modify parameter button, as opposed to selecting quick adjust?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram”