2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds
-
victoraiken
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:42 pm
2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds
Why can I turn off the speed governor? The truck stop pulling at 112 mph.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds
you can disable it, have you set it to off then loaded the tune?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
victoraiken
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:42 pm
Re: 2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds
Thanks Mike;
I never looked there, my apology for asking with out fully looking. Again thanks!!
I never looked there, my apology for asking with out fully looking. Again thanks!!
-
victoraiken
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:42 pm
Re: 2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds
Yes i did and still stoping at 112. Can you help?
Re: 2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds
Hey Victor, this is unrelated to the speed limiter.
Were you able to tune the transmission with your tool? I have the i2 and it only lets me tune the ecm. I contacted DiabloSport and they were going to get back to me and I haven't heard from them in 3 days. I have a 2017 Silverado 5.3 6 speed.
According to this I should be able to tune the tranny, this page is the reason I bought it.
http://www.diablosport.com/latest-relea ... ng-tuning/
Were you able to tune the transmission with your tool? I have the i2 and it only lets me tune the ecm. I contacted DiabloSport and they were going to get back to me and I haven't heard from them in 3 days. I have a 2017 Silverado 5.3 6 speed.
According to this I should be able to tune the tranny, this page is the reason I bought it.
http://www.diablosport.com/latest-relea ... ng-tuning/
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds
please post the files from the tunes folder on your i2 drive.victoraiken wrote:Yes i did and still stoping at 112. Can you help?
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]