Unsupported pcm??
Moderator: sohfast94
-
tuffram1996
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:02 pm
Unsupported pcm??
So I have had my 2017 tuned since right after the release have put almost 3k on it. Had to go to the dealer today for 5k service I did a return to stock before I took it in. I got home decided to check for update for i2 went back to truck now I get a message saying unsupported PCM continue with unsupported read yes or no when I select yes it gets to 23% and stops reading any suggestions? Mikel???
Last edited by tuffram1996 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
tuffram1996
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:02 pm
Re: Unsupported pcm??
said email unknown backup to daiblo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Unsupported pcm??
thanks, can you also post the info.xml file from the i2 drive?
Thanks
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
tuffram1996
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:02 pm
Re: Unsupported pcm??
There is not a info.xml this time. the last time i had a issue there was a info.xml but nothing this time all it did was read the pcm.
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Unsupported pcm??
theres always an info.xml file in the i2 drive, can you double check?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
tuffram1996
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:02 pm
Re: Unsupported pcm??
It was not here when i looked last night. Connected back to the truck again and it appeared this time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Unsupported pcm??
please download this ffile to the i2 drive and let the device import the file then try tuning it again please.tuffram1996 wrote:It was not here when i looked last night. Connected back to the truck again and it appeared this time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
tuffram1996
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:02 pm
Re: Unsupported pcm??
Ok I will do it tonight and post my results.
-
tuffram1996
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:02 pm
Re: Unsupported pcm??
That worked I did notice some spark knock after driving it after the tune that I did not notice before. I will try to keep a ear on it to see if it goes away.
-
tuffram1996
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:02 pm
Re: Unsupported pcm??
Mikel would the file you posted for me to download be the same file in the original support release I originally tuned my truck with? Asking because I have noticed this tune does not feel the same as the original tune I installed. This tune feels sluggish and not as responsive as the original tune. Also I was getting 23 MPG with the original tune and this tune is about the same as the factory tune right 20 MPG.
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Unsupported pcm??
the tunes havent changed, did you adjust anything when you loaded the tune?tuffram1996 wrote:Mikel would the file you posted for me to download be the same file in the original support release I originally tuned my truck with? Asking because I have noticed this tune does not feel the same as the original tune I installed. This tune feels sluggish and not as responsive as the original tune. Also I was getting 23 MPG with the original tune and this tune is about the same as the factory tune right 20 MPG.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
tuffram1996
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:02 pm
Re: Unsupported pcm??
No same as before only thing I changed was disabled to speed limiter. I tuned from the advanced menu this time using the 87 tune before I tuned from easy tune would this make a difference??
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Unsupported pcm??
should not have any effect, post the files from t he tunes folder here and we'll check them out.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]