can you please load the tune and then attach the backup and last tune written pcm files from the i2 drive so we can check them out and provide a custom tune to fix it?RobertB wrote:Updated Itune and loaded 91 octane. Same results 2 second Acceleration hesitation. Unless you guys are willing to give me some sort of custom tune the Itune is going back to Amazon. Take the Cadillac CTS-V off your list of GM vehicles.
CTS V Acceleration hesitation
Moderator: sohfast94
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
Here are the files 93 Octane and backup.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
heres the new file, this will perform as expected.RobertB wrote:Here are the files 93 Octane and backup.
When you get a chance please post the current info.xml file as well so we can look into why you didnt get these from the update.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
Vehicle is now in stock settings, attached is the xml
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
Loaded custom tune and test drove car. Everything seems to be working normally. No hesitation. Thanks for your help.
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
glad to hear it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
I was also getting this same hesitation with my 2012 CTS-V 6- manual. Has this error been fixed across all of your tunes? I'm using the Trinity.
-Tim
-Tim
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
there is a new update to resolve this, yes.Tim wrote:I was also getting this same hesitation with my 2012 CTS-V 6- manual. Has this error been fixed across all of your tunes? I'm using the Trinity.
-Tim
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
Mike,
I believe I was speaking with you last year about this issue. I just returned and am giving this another shot. I downloaded the newest crom for the trinity and GM CAN gas, installed the plain Diablo tune, and I'm still getting the hesitation. I will repost and start a new threat under the Trinity board so I'm not spamming this one.
-Tim
I believe I was speaking with you last year about this issue. I just returned and am giving this another shot. I downloaded the newest crom for the trinity and GM CAN gas, installed the plain Diablo tune, and I'm still getting the hesitation. I will repost and start a new threat under the Trinity board so I'm not spamming this one.
-Tim
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: CTS V Acceleration hesitation
OK, maybe that update is still in test, post up the files in the other thread and we'll get you going.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]